Saturday, September 25, 2010

That is talent.

While browsing through the Nomcon facebook gallery I really can't believe how amazing cosplay has gotten here in Ireland. I remember in the past, only some cosplayed and they did a good job but over the years Irish cosplay has really taken off. I mean just look at these pics here, here and here and you will really see what I mean. That is craftmanship for you. I would really like to know who is the person behind this armour. Very impressive cosplays. Even while looking at the cosplays from Q-con, the cosplays were amazing.

With Eirtakon being only three weeks away and hearing how people are getting on with their cosplays I have a feeling we will be blown away. The cosplays are really going to be amazing. It is going to be really hard for me as a judge for the masquerade to pick the winner of course it always is. ;-p

Even while browsing modelmayhem the pictures are so magical and I get so many inspirations. They really are very talented people out there.

Keep up the good work boys and girls. :-) I am really looking forward to Eirtakon.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a pro-tip for this year might be to have someone permanently on standby behind you just in case you go into shock from the standards this year :D

    ReplyDelete