Saturday, November 6, 2010

More of Vampiress Gazelle - Black No. 1

Continued





















Behind the scene. The above three photos were taken by mako.























These last two photos are so ironic posing infront of Pennys with Christmas decorations in Halloween costume on Halloween night. Trinity College was the perfect setting for this costume as they are both Victorian and thanks to Stephen for taking the photos. I am hoping to do a proper shoot in this costume and really bring my character Vampiress Gazelle to life acting seductive. I also said in an old post that I am inspired by song lyrics so I also title this cosplay Black No. 1 a Type O Negative song and use that title for the proper photoshoot. The lyrics really describe Vampiress Gazelle's character very well..

Listening to: Type O Negative - Black No. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment