Monday, November 8, 2010

Years go by Will I still be waiting For somebody else to understand

It is scaring me how time goes by so quickly. So I want to really organise myself and make use of my time wisely. I am going to be a busy beaver for the next while with cosplay events coming up and more photoshoots. So in this blog I am going to type down the next confirmed photoshoots that are coming up so I will keep track of them and stick to them. ;p


13th of November - Rei Ayanami from NGE in the school uniform photoshoot in her run down flat. If we have time we will get photos along the docks in Dublin where there is scenery that really suits Rei.

14th of November - Rei and Asuka (my friend Mako will be Asuka) "We are just polar opposites of each another, we couldn't be anymore different" photoshoot in Dublin. We were suppose to have this shoot on Saturday gone but the weather has been terrible and has been raining non stop, so I am really hoping the weather will clear up.

Date not yet decided but it is a confirmed shoot - Rei Ayanami in the winter white duffle coat. The photoshoot will take part in Dun Loaighre, Dublin. We are waiting for the weather to get frosty and have some snow, as the pictures will come out very magical.

I would love to re-do the Vampiress Gazelle - Black No.1 photoshoot in Trinity with my good DSLR camera but maybe best to wait until the weather gets warm again. Perhaps after the Rei duffle coat shoot I will do the Misato Katsuragi photoshoot that I was suppose to do in August but it didn't go ahead as the weather was way too hot and giving it is cold now it is the perfect time for it.

So watch this space and thanks for the support.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment